A sample of Danziger De Llano, LLP lung cancer compensation results for people exposed to asbestos at work or in the Navy.
Note: These are actual compensation results the Danziger De Llano client received after attorneys fees.
- $1,354,000 Compensation Result received by an 81-year-old gentleman diagnosed with lung cancer who served in the US Navy as an Engineman and then spent his career working as an auto mechanic at various auto shops.
- $201,800 Compensation Result received by a gentleman who was diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 70 who served in the US Navy and then went to work as a flooring contractor installing various types of flooring.
- $215,000 Compensation Result received by a 63-year-old man who worked as a laborer and diesel mechanic at a steel mill.
- $441,000 Compensation Result received by a 74-year-old gentleman who was diagnosed with lung cancer and worked as a career drywall installer.
- $187,200 Compensation Result received by an 84-year-old gentleman who worked as a diesel mechanic and welder out of a local union.